Mix10 herbal coffee is a coffee with 10 natural and organic ingredients. It is an energy booster, good for those with insomnia, it relieves constipation and it can improve your sleep. Along with that benefits, each ingredient has also underlying benefits.
4. Whole wheat germ powder – According to the study conducted by Harvard Medical School whole wheat germ powder is fibre-rich and beneficial in preventing cancer-promoting changes in the colon. Fibre from whole wheat also helps women avoid gallstones as published in the American Journal of Gastroenterology.
5. Cinnamon powder – Studies have shown that just 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon per day can lower LDL cholesterol or the bad cholesterol. Several studies suggest that cinnamon may have a regulatory effect on blood sugar, making it especially beneficial for people with Type 2 diabetes.
7. Tongkat Ali – is primarily known for its sexual enhancing features. Grown exclusively in Southeast Asia, the natural testosterone booster is credited for increasing ones’ libido, muscle mass, energy levels, athletic performance, improving workout recovery time, and has also been associated with cancer fighting activities.
8. Corn coffee – boosts immune system, delays hunger pangs, promotes weight loss in overweight people, extends endurance, improves circulation, eases digestion problems, decreases bloating, detoxifies the body and corn coffee alleviates the pain caused by migraine.
9. Spirulina – is 65% protein and amino acids including the essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA) which has gotten a lot of attention for its anti-inflammatory properties. Spirulina is a natural “algae” (cyanbacteria) powder that is incredibly high in protein and a good source of antioxidants, B-vitamins and other nutrients.
10. Fulvic Mineral – is a potent food for the cells invented by Dok Edgar L. Delibo, DMAM. Fulvic Mineral has received awards for its known health benefits. It is beneficial for those suffering with diabetes, heart diasease, blood-clot and high blood pressure. Direction Mix 2 -3 table spoon or 1 sachet of Mix10 Herbal Coffee into a cup of hot water. No need to add sweetener.