DOK F EYE SOLUTION
Ang Dok F eye solution ay isaang natural, herbal at organikong eye purifier at cleanser.
Gawa ito sa Euphorbia Hirta o mas kilala bilang tawa-tawa o gatas-gatas.
Ang Tawa-tawa ay kilala bilang epektibong gamot sa dengue pero noon paman ito ay ginagamit ng mga lokal bilang gamot sa mata.
Ang tawa-tawa ay epektibo sa paggagamot ng mga problema sa mata, direktang nilalagay ang white sap o dagta nito sa mata.
Ang Dok F eye solution ay isang unique na kombinasyon ng tawa-tawa, mineralized water at fulvic minerals.
Sa dagdag na bisa ng Dok F fulvic minerals na maaari ring gamitin para ang mata at dinagdagan pa ng minerals at iba pang nutrition ito ay mas nagiging mabisang panlaban at pag gamot sa mga eye problems.
Ang mga sangkap nito ay 100% na ligtas at natural at walang halong kemikal o preservatives.
Ingredients: Tawa-tawa extract, Mineralized water and Fulvic minerals
HOW TO USE DOK F EYE SOLUTION TO PREVENT AND CURE EYE PROBLEMS.
• Wash your hands before putting in your eye drops.
• Be careful not to let the tip of the dropper touch any part of your eye.
• Make sure the dropper stays clean.
• If you are putting in more than one drop, wait five minutes before putting the next drop in.
• Store Dok F Eye Solution out of the reach of children.
STEPS IN PUTTING DOK F EYE SOLUTION
STEP 1 : GET PREPARED
1. Always wash your hands before handling your eye drops or touching your eyes.
2. If you’re wearing contact lenses, take them out.
3. Shake the drops vigorously before using them.
4. Remove the cap of Dok F Eye Solution but do not touch the dropper tip. If you do, the dropper could pick up bacteria from your finger and contaminate the bottle of medication. `
STEP 2: PLACE THE DROPS INTO YOUR EYE
1. Start by tilting your head backward while sitting, standing, or lying down. With your index finger placed on the soft spot just below the lower lid, gently pull down to form a pocket.
2. Look up. Squeeze one drop into the pocket in your lower lid. Don’t blink, wipe your eye, or touch the tip of the bottle on your eye or face.
STEP 3: CLOSE YOUR EYES AND DON’T BLINK
1. Apply gentle pressure to your tear duct, where the eyelid meets the nose. Hold tear ducts closed for a minute or two.
2. If any drops leaked out, use a tissue to wipe them from your closed eyelids.
1. For severe eye problems such as Dry eyes, Cataract, Glaucoma, Retinal Disorder, Conjunctivitis, Corneal diseases, Diabetic Retinopathy, Pterygium and Sore eyes, apply 1 drop of Dok F Eye Solution every minutes, repeat this process 3 times a day, every morning, noon and evening.
2. For mild conditions, such as eye strain, night blindedness, near sightedness, far sightedness and Astigmatism, apply one drop of eye solution every two hours.
3. For protection from radiation and irritation apply two drops three times a day.
NOTICE YOUR EYE CONDITION
1. If you apply Dok F Eye Solution and it stings, this is a sign of a serious eye problem. Do not scratch your eyes and just damp a cloth to dry up watering eyes.
2. If you apply Dok F Eye Solution and it is every itchy, this is a sign of eye strain from too much UV radiation from your cell phone, laptops and computers. Do not scratch your eyes and just damp a cloth to dry up watering eyes.
3. If you apply Dok F eye solution and it does not sting nor itch, you now have a healthy eye condition, you do not need to continue the treatment.
Dok F Eye Solution are used to treat many common eye conditions such as dry eyes, cataract, glaucoma, retinal disorder, conjunctivitis, corneal diseases, diabetic retinopathy, pterygium, sore eyes, eye strain, night sightedness, near sightedness, far sightedness and astigmatism. Dok F Eye solution has a unique combination of Tawa-tawa, mineralized water and Fulvic Minerals, with the addition of fulvic minerals Dok F eye solution became extremely effective.